Sunday, December 4, 2011

Codification Of Customary Laws Was A Good System Of Justice.

Over the ages subjective decisions were made concerning how best to achieve social cooperation. Early on these decisions were incorporated into the customs and formed the basis for the customary laws. Part of the social advancement and evolution along these lines was the codifying of the laws which facilitated the flow of knowledge. Common law was a variant of this process and actually it was a deviant, where law came under the control of the ego-driven. It is this corrupted system that is now in place.

For more information go to my newly renovated website.

If you know of anyone interested in ethics and economics,
or liberty and justice, please send them this link:
http://divineec.ipower.com/2/

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I have never heard of Divine Economy Theory but I would definitely look into that as soon as I finish my mission for tonight... I am trying to promote our website www.alternate-economy.com for which I am volunteering. Maybe you could take a look and provide us with some feedback since you have your own view on Economy. We also created a blog to promote our website better. Please take 2 minutes to take a look! http://alternateeconomy.blogspot.com/2011/12/hope.html

    Thank you,
    Lorena
    Volunteer for Alternate Economy

    ReplyDelete